current story

current story

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Toilet Paper Diaries (pt 4 + 5)

Parts 4 and 5 of the wonderful Toilet Paper Diaries. Next week we see the concluding entry and a little preview of the next story! Don't forget the canonFOUR button that you can place on your own website (great for myspaces!). If you can, please consider affiliating with us!


Bethany

December 16 Ten years after the fall of mankind

… We put up a tree with a few pine needles and a thick trunk. The little girl that belongs to the Polanski family called the tree a starved human. I found that funny…


February 24 Eleven years after the fall of mankind

Dear Diary,
The High Reign made a statement today on the intercom system in Circle Town. We all stood their in the circle center and looked up to the smocking stocks of hell reaching to heaven. She stated to the many listeners that the time had come for Circle Town to bring done the walls and widen the border. The Pilgrims will be visiting soon. Hopefully they will know some news from the other countries.

I wonder if they might be able to tell me if my son or my sister or my mother may still be alive. America was the first to crash, then Great Britain, then China, then Japan, then Africa, then South America. The Meltdown. No communication, no way of knowing. I feel so cold today; when I walked home from the circle center I accidentally knocked a child down. I did not stop to help the young boy up I just turned away and walked on. Maybe this place is rubbing off on me.

Maybe I have lost my humanity.

No comments: